15+ Prayers for Peace of Mind & Comfort with Bible verses
A life where peace of mind is absent is a confused life, which will be full of sorrow, hatred of fellow human beings, jealousy, and hostility. No matter the higher status of a person in society, if comfort is found missing, life will be unbearable for such a person.
Peace of mind comes from God. He gives it out freely to those who love and obey him. In this article, we will be sharing some biblical verses and attached prayer points that can be used to pray.
15+ prayers for peace of mind and comfort with Bible verses
- Colossians 3:15: Lord God, I come unto your presence at this very moment, I want you to fill my mind with your peace, love, and comfort. Let your peace fall upon my heart and let it rule over my body, it is by your peace that I will be able to line in the job, goodness, and gladness, Grant unto me dear lord, the peace that surpasses my understanding. Amen.
- Psalm 29:11: You are the God of peace, and you give strength to the weak and the weary. I pray dear God, in this pandemic situation that I found myself in, I request that you strengthen me with your peace, and comfort me with your oil of gladness, Dear God, bless me my soul with your peace. Amen.
- Proverb 12:20: Thank you dear heavenly Father for providing the fruit of the spirit in which peace is among them. I want you to fill my life with unspeakable joy and peace. As I walk daily, may I walk with peace of mind. And I am walking in peace of mind, the enemy will not take it away from me. Help me dear Lord to always have the cause to continue glorifying your name. Amen.
- Philippians 4:6-7: Thank you dear precious father for your promise of love upon my soul. I pray that you help me to trust you in every situation. I will find myself, Guard and guide my heart with your everlasting peace in Jesus’ name.
- Dear Lord God, give me the grace to daily seek your peace, help me not to take the peace you feely given unto me for granted, help me to do away from things that hinder your peace in my life, and give me the heart to continue holding your peace forever and ever. Amen
- John 16:32: Dear Father, thank you for your death and sacrifice to redeem me from the evil one. Give me the grace to always remember your promise of peace in my life. fill me with your inner peace, strength, and courage, and let your comfort continue to be upon my life in the name of Jesus.
- Romans 15:33: Lord God, daily equip me with your peace in Christ Jesus’ name, may your peace overflow my entire body in the mighty name of Jesus.
- John 14:27: Thank you, Jesus, for the promise of peace you gave unto us, thank you because you have seized power from the Devil. I pray that you restore the peace the enemy has snatched away from my life. Amen.
- Dear God, in every confused way toward success that keeps disturbing my life, I pray that you clear off the way in Jesus’ Name. Help me to find my purpose in life and give me the grace to keep walking in your peace. Amen
- I pray dear God for the fortification of my spirit with your divine peace from above, let your peace cancel every trouble, worry, and anxiety out of my life. Help me to always be relaxed and never to be perplexed. Whenever I experience difficulties, help me God, to deal with it according to your precept. Amen
- Lord God, I come before you to intercede for peace in my family. I pray dear God, that you instill peace in the lives of every member of my family. Comfort us and give us the required strength to face every challenge that may be on our way.
Dear lord, in every matter of confusion that is tearing my family down, I pray that you lay your peace there in the name of Jesus, help us to put aside hatred, and jealousy and put away pride in my family in Jesus’ name.
Dear God, let the conversation between the family members be filled with love and respect. Put away discord and place peace and harmony in everyone’s heart in Christ Jesus’ name.
- Dear God of peace, I pray that you give me the courage to fully trust in your will, and help me to run away from plans that will later ruin my life. Help me to cast all my worries and my cares upon you, and also give me to seek your face in prayers anytime I find myself in the conditional stage.
- Dear God, I want to pray for your peace to reign in this country. Lord, things are getting harder daily, wars and rumors of wars are flying around and the lives of every citizen of the country are in jeopardy. Lord, rain down your peace upon this country in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, I pray against every enemy of peace that takes delight in putting confusion into my life. I pray by the power in Jesus’ name, your enemy of peace, I declare you to be burned by the fire of God. Amen
- Dear God of Peace, deliver me from the confusion the enemy has set around me. Lord, I believe you are a strong tower and a mighty shelter. I take refuge under you and fill me with your divine protection.
- I thank you dear God because I am a child of peace, and confusion will never set into my life again. In Jesus name, I pray.