38+ Prayers to Break spiritual Chains (Shackles)
In the physical settings, chains are used to bind things. When a living thing is bound, it will be very difficult to move. The spiritual symbols of chains are imprisonment, slave, and retardation.
Are Spiritual Chains in the Bible?
Yes, many Bible verses in the scripture confirm that spiritual chains are real.
Nahum 1:13, The Bible confirms here that God will break all yoke and all shackles will be torn off.
Isaiah 10:27, God said that a day will when all yokes shall be removed from the neck of the oppressed.
Mark 5:4, stated a situation where Satan bounded someone with shackles and chains.
Roman 8:2, confirms that Christ Jesus has the power to set the captives free.
Now, we are going to see some powerful prayer points to break down every chain in our lives.
Prayers against spiritual chains
1. Acts 12:5, Lord God, you are the Almighty one that set Peter free when he was imprisoned, I pray at this very hour, every spiritual chain that Satan has used to chain me down, Fire from Heaven, break them down into pieces in the name of Jesus.
2. Lord, let the Angel from Heaven open up every closed gate shut down against me in Jesus’ name.
3. Every power that is tormenting me with shame and sickness, renders them powerless in Jesus’ name.
4. By the power in the name of Jesus, I decree at this moment, you forces of darkness that are assigned to chain my destiny down, be burned by fire in Jesus’ name.
5. Lord God, it was by your power that delivered the children of Israel from the captivity of Pharaoh, Dear God, let that power come down to set me free from every bondage in Jesus’ name.
6. Psalm 124:7, As the bird escaped from the hand of the Fowler, I Lord, deliver me from the hand of my captivator in Jesus’ name.
7. Luke 8:29, Lord, as you cast out evil Spirit from the possessed woman, break down every shackle of chains into pieces in my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
8. Lord, remove every shackle chained on my neck in the mighty name of Jesus.
9. Acts 16:26, As the power of God shaken up the foundation of the prison where Peter and Silas were imprisoned, let that same power break every chain to asunder in Jesus’ name.
10. Lord, break every fetter the enemy has used to chain me down in Jesus’ name.
11. Bring me out of darkness and put confusion in the camp of my enemy in the name of Jesus.
12. Every chain of poverty in my life, let your power break them down in Jesus’ name.
13. Every chain of delay that is holding up my success, in the name of Jesus, breaks them down.
14. Every chain of stagnant, break them down in the name of Jesus.
15. Lord, every Spiritual chain that is invisible to my eyes, break them down in the name of Jesus.
16. Dear God, deliver me from every sexual chain in the name of Jesus.
17. Every area that the enemy has used to chain my financial life down, Lord God, break those chains in Jesus’ Name.
18. For Every chain that the enemy has used to tie down my marital life, I command the forces from Heaven to cut them asunder in the name of Jesus.
20. Every power of limitations in my life, is destroyed in the name of Jesus.
21. Every power closing the gate of my breakthrough, by the power in the name of the Lord, be open in Jesus’ name.
22. Every yoke of hardship, that is making my life to be harder, I plead for God’s mercy to turn my life around in the name of Jesus.
23. Just as the grave could not stop Jesus Christ from rising from the dead, I declare resurrection upon my life in Jesus’ name.
24. For Every Chain tied around my waist, I use the power in the name of Jesus to break them in Jesus’ name.
25. Chain of slavery in my business, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
26. Galatian 5:1, I come against slavery in my life, I bind every handwork of the devil in my life in Jesus’ name.
27. Jeremiah 40:4, I am released from every chain of bondage in the name of Jesus.
28. Luke 8:29, Lord God, I believe in your power and might, break every bond of sin and sickness out of my life in Jesus’ name.
29. John 8:36, You said in your word that if the Son shall set me free, I shall be free indeed, Lord, I claim this promise upon my me, I declare freedom upon my life in Jesus name.
30. Mark 5:4, Lord God, I don’t have the strength to break the heaven burden that the enemy has put on me. God, I plead for your help, come down Lord, and remove this chains of burden the enemy has put upon me in the name of Jesus.
31. Isaiah 58:6, Lord God, break me free from the bondage of the Devil in the mighty name of Jesus.
32. Lord God, bring me out from the captivity of the Devil in the name of Jesus.
33. You are the God that can pull down every mighty stronghold, I command at this moment that every stronghold in my life, be subjected in the name of Jesus.
34. Jesus, tear off every shackle of chains in my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
35. Almighty, You are the one that delivers Jabesh from the chain of poverty, Lord, deliver me from the captivity of poverty in the name of Jesus.
36. Every chain of failure, I command you to beak by fire in the name of Jesus.
37. I command every chain of infirmity to be broken in my life in Jesus’ name.
38. Lord, I thank you for answering my prayers May your name be forever named in Jesus’ name. Amen.