20 Prevailing Midnight Prayers to Pray at 3AM
As children of God, our primary mode of communication with the heavenly father is via prayers. It is through prayers that we relate our thoughts, concerns, grievances, wants and needs to the one who can provide all. Also, as Christians we also use prayers to give thanks to God, to confess our sins, and to seek God’s infinite mercies.
Prayers are very sacrosanct to the lives of every human being, because as the Holy Bible puts it in the book of Ephesians 6:12,
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
We need prayers to get by at all points of our lives and in every aspect. Any time you feel the urge to pray, it is advised that you do, and also keep to a particular schedule of prayers for yourself. Time scheduling for prayers then begs the question, are there specific hours of the day or night when it is best to pray?
The Bible does not categorically tell of a particular time when Christians ought to pray. However, there are certain instances in the Bible where it is suggested that the odd hours of the night just before dawn are the times when powerful prayer sessions are undergone. At various times when Jesus was written to have prayed, there were times when most people slept, the same can be said of the apostles.
For the purpose of this article, we are focusing on the context of praying at 3 AM. 3 AM is a significant time standing between the night before and the dawn of a brand new day. Prayers done at this hour signify you are about to command your day and your life from the particular hour onward.
Activities carried out between the hours of 3 AM and thereabouts have implications on both the physical and the spiritual realms. During these hours, the Angels of heaven are hovering around, guarding the earth and all that is of the Lord herein. However, so are the forces of darkness, who take on the veil of darkness to carry out their evil machinations against man as he slumbers.
While 3 AM prayers are very beneficial to us as prayerful Christians because they help us both in maintaining discipline and focus, it is important to note that there is no specifically slated time in the bible for prayers, so far these prayers come from the heart, in all sincerity. Every prayer is heard by God at all times.
Prevailing Midnight Prayers
- Heavenly Father, thank you for all that you’ve been doing in my life, for all that you will do, and for the great things you’ve written about me. I pray for the grace to walk and abide by the plans you have for my life. Any device of the devil to excommunicate me from your glory and remove me from your plans is destroyed in Jesus’ name.
- Every voice speaking fear into my life, I command them by the power in the name of Jesus Christ to be shut forever. I return every fiery dart of fear targeted against me and my household with my shield of faith in Jehovah.
- I remember not the former things nor do I consider the things of old(Isaiah 43:18-19). Yes, I receive grace to break away from every shadow of the past, my heart is open to receive the new things the Lord has for me.
- As your word says in Isaiah 45:3,“And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel” oh Lord my God, come and grant me my hidden reaches and open my eyes to every opportunity possible that will work for me.
- With the power of the holy ghost, I destroy every curse, spell, and invocation fashioned to orchestrate stagnancy in my life and destiny. Let the rain of fire as in times of Elijah come down and consume every power making such orchestrations against me.
- I conquer every hold of the enemy on my spirit man in Jesus’ name, let every hold of evil ones against my spirit begin to crumble under the anointing of the holy ghost, in Jesus’ mighty name.
- I will be victorious over sickness, victorious over death, poverty, disasters and barrenness, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy everything in my body that is not of God. Every unholy part of me, causing me to fall into sin and into sickness, both physically and spiritually, I send the raging fire of the holy ghost to consume them in Jesus’ mighty name.
- Under the anointing of the most high God, Jehovah Jireh, I declare my freedom from any conscious or unconscious covenant I might have with the spirit of poverty.
- Dear Lord, help me find favour in your eyes and in front of men. Let your favour locate me and shine in my life for favours from other people to find me.
- Heavenly Father, who holds the key to wealth and health, grants me the wisdom to make the right decisions about my finances and personal lifestyle. Give me divine inspiration to come up with mind-blowing innovations that will set me and my loved ones up for life, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord grant me overflowing success in my career as you did with Joseph, keep me, direct me, expand my coast oh Lord.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I destroy every evil altar in my family. Every mantle of the underworld in my lineage that has for generations spoken against the success of my forebears and is currently working against my breakthrough, I demolish you with the fire of the Holy Ghost.
- I rebuke any curse of disappointment and setback in my life, in Jesus’ mighty name.
- The Lord is my shepherd, my light, and my salvation, I shall not fear, I shall not want, in the name of Jesus our Saviour.
- I cover myself and my family with the ever-flowing blood of Jesus Christ. No evil undertaker will see us in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord my father, send your stones of fire into the camp of every unrepentant adversity working tirelessly to see me fall, in Jesus’ name.
- I command every powerful person dabbling into diabolical practices to bring about my downfall to be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
- My father my Lord, with the power in the sweet blood of Jesus, I declare myself a conqueror over sickness, over death and depression, in Jesus’ name.
- I thank you Heavenly Father, I bless your holy name for and give you every adoration my soul can muster, hear my praises and grant me my secret heart desires, in Jesus’ mighty name I have prayed, Amen.
Please note, that God is omnipresent and omniscient, he is not limited by time, or by seasons. Whichever time you decide to pray should be done in fervency, truth, and holiness